Fleetwood Healthcare is pleased to bring the H-steriScopeTM range of disposable flexible bronchoscopes to hospitals in Ireland.
H-steriScopeTM single-use bronchoscopes have been designed for respiratory procedures including tissue biopsy, BAL, intubation and foreign body retrieval, helping clinicians diagnose and treat patients while improving workflow and productivity.
H-steriScopeTM single use bronchoscopes come in 5 standard sizes with working channels ranging from 1.2mm – 3.2mm and outer diameter range of 2.2mm-6.2mm.
- Increased Patient Safety: the sterile, single-use scopes reduce the risk of cross-contamination between patients
- Cost-Effective: no repair, maintenance or reprocessing costs
- Improved efficiency: no downtime for decontamination and repair gives 24/7 availability
- Wider Tip Angulation: Up and down angulation of 210º support smoother insertion into bronchi & improved access to targets within the tracheal-bronchial tree
- Rotary Function: the insertion tube can be rotated left or right up to 90º providing additional operational control
- Passive Bending: insertion tube bends automatically when it meets with resistance
For technical specifications please download the product brochure here.
Vathin is an innovative Chinese based company founded in 2019 that specialises in the design and manufacture of single-use endoscopes.
Vathin currently bring a range of FDA & CE approved single-use bronchoscopes to the market with plans for a range of gastroenterology and ENT scopes in the pipeline.
For more information about Vaithin visit: https://www.vathin.com/
If you wish to evaluate the single use bronchoscopes or require further information please contact our customer service department who will be happy to assist you.
ROI: 01 201 4620
NI: 028 9099 5160