OTSG Xcavator™ from Ovesco brings a new dimension to endoscopic grasping.
With it’s extra large capacity the OTSG Xcavator™ allows easy and effective removal of necrotic (pancreatic) tissue, blood clots, food boluses and foreign bodies.
The OTSG Xcavator™ can be used in flexible endoscopy for grasping large volumes of tissue and foreign objects in the gastrointestinal tract.
Primary areas of application include:
- Transgastric pancreatic necrosectomy
- Removal of blood clots
- Removal of soft and difficult to grasp foreign objects (e. g. food impaction)
Highlights of the OTSG Xcavator™ include:
- The external control of the grasper leaves the working channel free for additional suction/irrigation capacity and allows the combination with further instruments (e.g. snares, graspers, etc.)
- The conical design and transparent scoops allow effortless endoscopic insertion through a pre-applied stent (Ø min. 15 mm).
- The healthy tissue is protected by the blunt scoops during grasping.
- If required, an additional guide wire (Ø max. 1 mm/0.038 in) can be used.
For product brochure click here
For more information please contact:
ROI: 01 201 4620
NI: 028 9099 5160